HOW TO TAKE A GREAT PHOTO OF YOUR PET
- PERFECT LIGHTING - Overcast days are perfect. Shaded areas are good.
- HAPPY PET - Reward your pet with treats.
- OTHERS' HELP - Two people for one pet makes the process twice as easy!
- TONS OF PICS- Take a lot of photos & you'll get something good...I promise.
- OH, SO CUTE - Closeups connect with the eyes and feel more personal.
The quality of your photograph directly affects the final artwork. It is worth it to get some good photos. You'll be glad you did.
Got some great pics and you're ready to go? Please CLICK HERE.